Saturday, April 10, 2010

Spring Break

This week was  Spring Break.

Most Spring Breaks we don't go out of town
like many do. Why? Two words:

BUSY SEASON

But even though Daddy is busy,
we have a lot of fun.

Hannah had a great idea this year...

She decided to plant a fairy garden.
Did you know fairies like pansies, honeysuckle,
& canterbury bells?

I didn't.

But Hannah knows everything there
is to know about Fairyland and the Fae Folk.
You could say she is an expert.

We also did great girl stuff like
shopping and eating out...
Love my girls.

Hannah had another exciting idea...
"I want to get my ears pierced!"

Wow.

I guess she is not a baby anymore :(
But Hannah says she will always
be my baby

One of the traditions in our family
is Doug takes the girls
to get their ears pierced.

He started it with Alexis.
He went shopping with her one day
when she was two years old.
Little girl with Daddy
wrapped around her finger
asked to get her ears pierced (age 2!)
Daddy couldn't refuse.
(Mommy was so surprised, believe me)

Since then, it has been a tradition.

So Daddy insisted.
This is my big girl now...

2 comments: