Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day!
I am so blessed to
have a wonderful mother. She and my
father raised 7 children. Anyone who can pull
that off deserves a tribute!! My mother
has taught me so many things. She taught me
the importance of hard work. She taught me
perseverance in spite of obstacles and difficulties.
She taught me to be kind and how to love. She
taught me to be honest.
She taught me how to have faith even when the world seems to be crashing down and all seems to be lost. She taught me to have a sense of humor. She taught me how to laugh and how to have fun. She taught me how to be a good wife and mother. I think the greatest tribute to her is hearing her own words of wisdom coming out of my mouth to my children and then repeated by her grandchildren. She is my inspiration. She is why I know that families are forever. I love you mom!

1 comment:

  1. Emily looks so much like that picture of your mom...so pretty. Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete